Info about my Calmbirth® courses
When and where are local Calmbirth® classes held?
The courses are over 2 days (consecutively) and run from 9:15am until 5:30pm on both days, with a one hour break for lunch. They are held in the Hutt Valley in pleasant surroundings (either in Petone or near Belmont Regional Park - dependent on numbers on course - max 6 couples).
What is the cost of Calmbirth® course?
The cost per woman (plus her partner or birth companion) for the full weekend course is:
$395 for the Early Birds if the full amount is paid by the Friday 4 weeks before course starts. Full cost thereafter is $435 for weekend course.
This payment covers:
- 14 hours of face-to-face group education
- Refreshments morning and afternoon
- a comprehensive Class Handbook
- 2 x relaxation CDs (or audio thumbdrives)
- Ongoing support via phone/email if needed
- FEBRUARY 2017 - Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th February 2017
- APRIL 2017 - Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th April 2017 - full - waitlist
- APRIL-X 2017 - Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd April 2017 - EXTRA course for April 8th/9th waitlist
- JUNE 2017 - Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th JUNE 2017 - full - waitlist
- AUGUST 2017 - Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th AUGUST 2017 - full - waitlist
- OCTOBER 2017 - Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th OCTOBER 2017 - taking bookings
- FEBRUARY 2018 - Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th FEBRUARY 2018 - taking bookings
- MARCH 2018 - Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th MARCH 2018 - taking bookings
- MAY 2018 - Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th MAY 2018 - taking bookings
- JUNE 2018 - Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th JUNE 2018 - taking bookings
- AUGUST 2018 - Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th AUGUST 2018 - taking bookings
- SEPTEMBER 2018 - Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd SEPTEMBER 2018 - taking bookings
- NOVEMBER 2018 - Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th NOVEMBER 2018 - taking bookings
Please note: if I ever have to cancel a course, you may be able to transfer to an alternative course, due dates willing, otherwise a full refund will be given.