Info about my Calmbirth® courses
When and where are local Calmbirth® classes held?
The courses are over 2 days (consecutively) and run from 9:15am until 5:30pm on both days, with a one hour break for lunch. They are held in the Hutt Valley in pleasant surroundings (either in Petone or near Belmont Regional Park - dependent on numbers on course - max 6 couples).
What is the cost of Calmbirth® course?
The cost per woman (plus her partner or birth companion) for the full weekend course is:
$425 for the Early Birds if the full amount is paid by the Friday 4 weeks before course starts. Full cost thereafter is $475 for weekend course.
This payment covers:
- 14 hours of face-to-face group education for you (and includes your partner/chosen birth companion attending)
- Refreshments morning and afternoon
- a comprehensive Class Handbook
- 2 x relaxation meditations (on audio thumb drives or as downloads)
- Ongoing support via phone/email if needed
- FEBRUARY 2019 - Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th FEBRUARY 2019 -
- MARCH 2019 - Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th MARCH 2019 -
- MAY 2019 - Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th MAY 2019 -
- JUNE 2019 - Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th JUNE 2019 -
- AUGUST 2019 - Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th AUGUST 2019 -
- SEPTEMBER 2019 - Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd SEPTEMBER 2019 -
- OCTOBER 2019 - Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th OCTOBER 2019 -
- NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2019 - Saturday 30th NOVEMBER & Sunday 1st DECEMBER 2019 -
Please note: if I ever have to cancel a course, you may be able to transfer to an alternative course, due dates willing, otherwise a full refund will be given.