Info about my Calmbirth® courses
When and where are local Calmbirth® classes held?
The courses are over 2 days (consecutively) and run from 9:15am until 5:30pm on both days, with a one hour break for lunch. They are held in the Hutt Valley in pleasant surroundings (either in Petone or near Belmont Regional Park - dependent on numbers on course - max 6 couples).
What is the cost of Calmbirth® course?
The cost per woman (plus her partner or birth companion) for the full weekend course is:
$425 for the Early Birds if the full amount is paid by the Friday 4 weeks before course starts. Full cost thereafter is $475 for weekend course.
This payment covers:
- 14 hours of face-to-face group education for you (and includes your partner/chosen birth companion attending)
- Refreshments morning and afternoon
- a comprehensive Class Handbook
- Relaxation meditations (as downloads)
- Ongoing support via phone/email if needed
- JANUARY 2021 - Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th January 2021 - FULLY BOOKED
- MARCH 2021 - Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th March 2021 - NEARLY FULLY BOOKED
- APRIL 2021 - Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th April 2021
- MAY 2021 - Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd May 2021
- JULY 2021 - Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th July 2021
- AUGUST 2021 - Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd August 2021
Please note: if I ever have to cancel a course, you may be able to transfer to an alternative course, due dates willing, otherwise a full refund will be given.