Info about my Calmbirth® courses
When and where are local Calmbirth® classes held?
The courses are over 2 days (consecutively) and run from 9:15am until 5:30pm on both days, with a one hour break for lunch. They are held in the Hutt Valley in pleasant surroundings (either in Petone or near Belmont Regional Park - dependent on numbers on course - max 6 couples).
- FEBRUARY 2017 - Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th February 2017 confirmed
- APRIL 2017 - Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th April 2017 - confirmed
- JUNE 2017 - Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th JUNE 2017 - to be confirmed
- AUGUST 2017 - Saturday & Sunday in AUGUST 2017 - to be confirmed
What is the cost of Calmbirth® course?
The cost per couple (woman and her partner) for the full weekend course is $395 for the Early Birds if the full amount is paid by the Friday 4 weeks before course starts. Full cost thereafter is $435 for weekend course.
This payment covers:
- 14 hours of face-to-face group education
- Refreshments morning and afternoon
- a comprehensive Class Handbook
- 2 x relaxation CDs (or audio thumbdrives)
- Ongoing support via phone/email if needed
Please note: if I ever have to cancel a course, you may be able to transfer to an alternative course, due dates willing, otherwise a full refund will be given.