Info about my Calmbirth® courses
When and where are local Calmbirth® classes held?
The courses are over 2 days (consecutively) and run from 9:15am until 5:30pm on both days, with a one hour break for lunch. They are held in the Hutt Valley in pleasant surroundings (either in Petone or near Belmont Regional Park - dependent on numbers on course - max 6 couples).
What is the cost of Calmbirth® course?
The cost per woman (plus her partner or birth companion) for the full weekend course is:
$425 for the Early Birds if the full amount is paid by the Friday 4 weeks before course starts. Full cost thereafter is $475 for weekend course.
This payment covers:
- 14 hours of face-to-face group education for you (and includes your partner/chosen birth companion attending)
- Refreshments morning and afternoon
- a comprehensive Class Handbook
- Relaxation meditations (as downloads)
- Ongoing support via phone/email if needed
- FEBRUARY 2020 - Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th February 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- MARCH 2020 - Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th March 2020 - Live via Zoom - FULLY BOOKED
- MAY 2020 - Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd May 2020 - Live via Zoom - FULLY BOOKED
- JUNE 2020 - Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th June 2020 - Live via Zoom - FULLY BOOKED
- JULY 2020 - Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th July 2020 - @ Petone venue - FULLY BOOKED
- AUGUST 2020 - Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th August 2020 - @ Petone venue - FULLY BOOKED
- OCTOBER 2020 - Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th October 2020 -
- NOVEMBER 2020 - Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th November 2020 -
Please note: if I ever have to cancel a course, you may be able to transfer to an alternative course, due dates willing, otherwise a full refund will be given.